You’re invited to our Candle Store Festive Shopping Day!
– Join us at The Candle Store Festive Open Day on Thursday 6th December between 10am and 7pm.
– Enjoy extra special offers only available on this day at this location
– Pour your own festive candle to take home during our candle workshops when you spend £20 or more at the till
– Take your time browsing as we’re open late until 7pm
– Find lots of stocking fillers and extra special Christmas presents, and enjoy our gift wrap service in store!
Pour your own candle:
If you spend £20 or more at the till, you’ll be able to access our Christmas Candle Workshop! Learn a little bit about the ingredients used and production methods, and then pour your very own candle to take home. The workshops will run all day until 6:30pm. Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
We’re pleased to announce our Govan store will be open on Sundays throughout December again this year. We will also be open until later on certain days.
To view all of our festive opening hours at all stores, please click here.
Terms and conditions:
Special Offers: Buy three items; get the cheapest item free of charge. Offers only apply to our Christmas Couture and Winter Fayre ranges. Offers only apply on Thursday 6th December, and only at the Govan Candle Store. Offer is not available online or in other Shearer Candles’ stores. Offer is not available to trade customers.
Candle Pouring Workshop: Spend £20 or more at the till on 6th December to receive entry to our candle pouring workshop. Transaction must take place on Thursday 6th December at the Candle Store Open Day. One candle per customer who spends £20 or more. OR pay £5 to pour your own candle if you do not intend to spend in store. You must be 12 years or older to pour your own candle. Wax colour, vessel and scent may differ to that which is advertised. Candle pouring workshops will run from 10am to 6:30pm.