Back by popular demand, we have teamed up with Itison once again to host our candle factory tours throughout July and August.
Take a tour of a real working candle factory. Learn about our brand, heritage and production before pouring your very own candle to take home!
Save up to 50% on tickets for two candle factory tours when you book through Itison: https://www.itison.com/Glasgow/deals/shearer-candles-factory-tour-candle-making-workshop-2
Usually £30 for two tickets, we’re offering a special price of £15 for two only via Itison. Tickets are limited so act fast to avoid disappointment!
The candle factory tours will take place between Mon 1 Jul 2019 and Fri 30 Aug 2019. They will run at the following times:
Mon: 10am, 12noon and 2pm
Tue: 10am, 12noon and 2pm
Thur: 10am, 12noon and 2pm
Fri 10am only
Candle factory tours are subject to availability and limited to 12 people per tour.
Advance booking is required. Once you have purchased your voucher on Itison, you need to call Shearer Candles to book your place on a specific candle factory tour. Call 0141 445 1066.
Candle factory tours take place at 23 Robert Street, Glasgow, G513HB. Click here to view our location on a map.
Please be aware:
- Voucher must be booked by Mon 5 Aug 2019 (we don’t want you to miss out!)
- You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking
- Multiple voucher purchases not permitted
- Suitable for ages 12+; under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. On request, children may be asked to prove their age and sign a disclaimer
- Duration approx. 45mins – 1hr; please note tour will be in a group and requires walking for full duration. Please arrive 15 mins before tour begins
Before your visit, we ask you to read the following:
- No jewellery can be worn in the production and warehouse areas with the only exception being a plain wedding band. If you arrive wearing jewellery, you will be asked to remove this for the duration of the tour.
- No nail varnish, false nails or false eyelashes are permitted in the production or warehouse areas. Visitors with nail varnish or false nails will be provided with latex gloves for the duration of the tour.
- Hair nets and beard covers for long facial hair must be worn at all times in the production and warehouse areas; these will be provided on arrival.
- Only blue plasters are permitted in production and warehouse areas. You will be asked to replace any other plasters on arrival. Loss of plasters must be reported to management.
- No wheelchair access or walking aids permitted.
- No shorts, bare legs, open toed shoes or heels permitted.
- No food or drink is permitted in production areas.
- Photography is not permitted in the factory area.
- Please note venue does not have secure areas to store pushchairs, accessibility scooters or wheelchairs.
- Tours may be rescheduled if not enough participants for specific slot; please discuss directly with venue.
- The venue may restrict the number of Itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
- The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Vouchers can be presented on mobile device or printed for redemption; please show your voucher on arrival.
- Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.